Friday, November 2, 2012

Vintage Romance

People who know us, know that we love the color pink, sunsets, romance, perfume ads, vintage things, and femininity. We wanted to incorporate all of these things into this shoot to really give people a feel for our style of photography. So, in this design process, I asked myself "what would I want my Wedding to look like?!" OF COURSE, I have tons of things already collected for my own Wedding one day (I'm a girl, what do you expect?!), and we began brainstorming!
So Mom and I brought out a lot of our favorite glass and jewelery pieces that we've collected over time, as well as a lot of my Grandma's things, including the letters she received from my Grandpa while he was in War.This shoot really means a lot to me not only because it's everything that we love, but also because my Grandma went to be with Jesus a week and a half before this shoot took place.. I am so thrilled that we were able to use some of the things that she loved.
Of course, we had a lot of help putting everything together! We collaborated with 5 of North West Indiana's top Wedding vendors! I abosultely adore each one of them, and I can't wait to work with them again in the future!! If you're interested in any of them for your Wedding (they're the BEST!), there's a complete vendor list on the bottom of the page with the links to their businesses! :)

Okay, enough talk. Here are the photos.. :) 





Here's who we worked with, and who we love <3 p="p">

Dress
Here Comes The Dress 
Valparaiso, Indiana 
http://www.facebook.com/herecomesthedress?fref=ts
Absolutely love the girls at Here Comes The Dress!!! So many gorgeous dresses to choose from, and would completely recommend them to anyone!

Cake & Cupcakes
Strongbow 
 Valparaiso, Indiana 
http://www.strongbowinn.com/
 Not only was this cake beautiful, but we got to eat it afterwards, and it was DELISH!

Hair
Ashley Lockwood
 http://www.facebook.com/ashley.lockwood.96?fref=ts
 Ashley is such a sweetheart, and is passionate about what she does! By far, the best hair stylist around.

Makeup
Maria Blanco 
http://www.facebook.com/makeupbymariablanco?ref=ts&fref=ts
Maria has a special place in my heart! She's so amazing at what she does, and her kindness and work ethic make her such a joy to work with!!
Flowers
Ryan Huff
Wright's Flowers
Michigan City, Indiana 
http://www.wrightsflowers.com/ 
When Ryan offered to do the flowers for us, I was SOOO excited! Definitely one of the best florists around!
He loves what he does, and it really shows in his flowers!! I was so thrilled with the bouquet and everything else he put together for us! And my house smelt GREAT for days after the shoot!!!
















No comments: